Sunday, March 20, 2011

I am the Lucky One

I love holidays, my dad says I just look up crazy things to do - like Pi Day earlier this week. Did you eat Pie on 3.14? We did. Anyway, I am always excited to throw a party. But, the best part is that even though my kids are getting old they are still excited for and expect these things. The day before St Patrick's day my kids were talking about my fruit rainbows, turning the milk green, 4 leaf clover hunt and other stuff. I am lucky, I am glad my kids are great like that. I hope that they will always remember things like this. Their friends ask them - what did your mom do this time?We love dinner. We have cabbage rolls, then rolls shaped like shamrocks, pot of gold jello, lots of green veggies, green kool-aid and this year we had green rice krispies. But every one's favorite is the Fruit Rainbow Kabobs.
My kids love hunting for the luck 4 leaf clover.
They love their rainbow treats and pot of gold treats.
I had Bryce take this picture so it sideways, but you get the picture- I crocheted them each a 4 leaf clover.
The little note say "We're lucky to have you as a son/daughter!" That is exactly how I feel.

4 comments:

The Dell Family said...

You are so much fun!!! I love the rainbow kabobs too! very fun! adn I like how you put the gold on the bottom.

Brett said...

Very cute and the rainbow cabobs look delicious!

Mary Jane said...

I want to be like you! Next year!

Adrian and Danell said...

YOU are pretty lucky but I think your kids and husband are pretty lucky too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online