Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Year

We had a great time ringing the new year. I cannot believe that 2010 is over. We are almost a month in 2011. Wow! Time is flying! Casan and Brett came over for dinner. After dinner I got everyone to play Guesstures. I was amazed- I love that my family will do anything to make me happy. I love everyone! Here is Cody acting out hitch hiking.
Here is Brett showing us his acting skills.
I could not believe I got Trenton to do it. He loves his mother!
Grandpa really got into the game. He would even guess for both teams.
Bryce is great at acting out NOISE.
Kylee is struggling to figure what to do.
Of course- I was great!
Casan makes a great soldier!
After that we went and played BINGO. It was a fun night.
Tanya's Birthday is the next day, so we went to celebrate with her.
Tanya, Dad and I played rummy with these tiny cards. Tanya and I thought it was funny.
I made Tanya a cake. Tanya and I are only 17 months apart. She has always been my sister that I have shared the most with. I am glad that I have a great friend in her.

3 comments:

The Dell Family said...

You just like that came cause you like everyone to make fools out of themselves.

Brett said...

I hate that picture of me.

Adrian and Danell said...

Looks like fun! Wish I was there!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online