I LOVE going to Temple Square and looking at the lights. This is how it looked when we went down for the Christmas Devotional. This is such a fun thing to do as a family. I love listening to the First Presidency. It was such a smoggy/ foggy night. It was weird but beautiful.
Here we are right after the meeting. It was not snowing that was just stuff in the air.
When we met everyone down there it was the Monday before Christmas and it was PACKED! We ate dinner at the Nauvoo Cafe with everyone and headed out. Trenton was in charge of Caders and afterwards he said, "How does Danell keep track of him everyday?" But, he did a great job. All of my children love taking care of their younger cousins.
As you can see it was a clear night:
I love walking around with everyone. (We missed Casan and Brett - they were hosting Brett's family Christmas party. It is hard to get everyone's schedule together)

Kendra and I was walking around and said she loved this blue light tree, so I had Bryce take our picture.
2 comments:
Always fun!
You got some good pictures! You guys look great all dressed up! It was crazy how packed it was when we all went
Post a Comment