Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Caders and Fun time Ice Skating

Little Caders celebrated his 3rd birthday up here. He woke up and I fixed him a breakfast complete with birthday candles. He was so cute.Danell had his birthday party down at Tanya's house. Cal was very interesting in all his gifts.
After the party at Tanya's house we all went Ice Skating.
It was so much fun skating with everyone. Grandpa, Adrian and Bryce did not go skating. Grandpa was afraid he was going to fall and Bryce and Adrian both had just recently had surgery.
Here Kylee and I are helping little Cade:Danell and Casandra helping Cal:
Cody, Kendra and Spencer fell down so much. They would laugh and kept track of how many times they had fell. But, they always got back up.
I love little Spencer in this picture he is so intense. He is going to be a great skater.
Kylee has to always strike a pose:
Here are the kids taking a break:
I love this picture of Casan and Milly:
I love Jared. Here he is taking Peyton around:
I love spending time with my kids. Everyone was making fun of my little baby Trenton, he looked so funny skating. He would look like he was riding a skateboard, he was pushing off one foot. But, I still love him even if he cannot skate:
I love this picture of my dad and Milly. I wish I could have gotten more of his face. If you look at the side you see Trenton. Grandpa is laughing at his skating:

We had so much fun skating with everyone. We totally need to go again.

3 comments:

Brett said...

It was a very fun place to go. I would much rather skate outside than in. I love it!

The Dell Family said...

You guys are having so much fun out there. We might try the skating thing for Alix's B-day but we'll see with me pregnant I wont be any help so jon will have to take them by himself while I snap away. LIke I sad we'll see, but it would of been fun to go with you guys. I love that the little ones didn't get frustrated and just laughed about falling. What good positive kids they are.

Adrian and Danell said...

That was a fun day! Too bad I am retarded and had to fall! Thanks for Helping make Cade's birthday so fun!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online