Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas Eve

I LOVE Christmas Eve. Growing up that was always the bigger celebration. Don't get me wrong my mom put out a HUGE Christmas Dinner. She was amazing! But, there was just something about Christmas Eve- that are where my most fond memories come from - the party out our home. It was always the most yummy night of food of the year. This year I was so happy to welcome my dad and two of my beautiful sisters and their families into my home for Christmas Eve celebration. Together we put on a wonderful spread of yummy food.The funnest part of Christmas Eve is the visit from Santa. I love to watch the little ones with Santa. This year Cade was the best. First he had to show Santa one of his favorite treats (the olive penguins that I make), then he was asking Santa if he liked milk with his cookies. So magical!
Grandpa:
Casandra:
Brett:
Milly:
Danell and her her shoulder (Ice skating accident)
Adrian:
Cal:
Caders
Baby Bella:
Reeder Children:
Even I have been good:
Trenton:
Kylee - Don't you love her socks:
Cody:
My 3 wonderful children:
What a fun night. We played Don't Eat Santa, played songs on the chimes, sang Christmas Carols (I love having 3 piano players) talked and laughed and finished the night with the Christmas Story. I am so thankful for this time to remember my Savior's birth and life.

3 comments:

Brett said...

It was fun thanks for including us!

The Dell Family said...

I love the Penguin snacks you make. They are so cute. Alix was learning about Penguins last week. She thought of you. She wants me to tell you her favorite penguin is the Chinstrap Penguins.

Adrian and Danell said...

Thanks for hosting! Cade was pretty cute this Christmas-I have to agree! Also, don't forget (though I am sure it is all packed away!) I want a Don't Eat Santa Game!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online