There are a couple of rides at Sea World and we loved them! We were able to walk right up so we rode them lots.
Here is Bryce, Trenton, Grandpa, Kylee and Cody on Journey to Atlantis. My kids' faces are the best!
I love Grandpa in this picture. I never knew it was that intense:
Here they are on the last splash down:
What a fun ride!
Here we are heading up the big hill:
This was a couple rides and the kids got used to the big drop. Trenton loved making faces at the camera:
The kids wanted Grandpa and I to ride in the front:
Sometimes you do not get very wet in the front, but this was not one of those times:
I love this picture. All you see are Trenton's hands:
There is still another drop off and we are pretty wet:
Here is Grandpa and I after the ride. We ended up pretty wet. My kids loved that Grandpa got wet. He is a pretty good sport about it all. I did not think that the kids could talk him into going in the front. Thanks dad for being the Greatest Grandpa Ever!
We rode it over and over:
This was right after Grandpa and I got so wet. So to get the kids back, Grandpa put a quarter in, so he could spray them with the water cannon. Here they are getting sprayed:
Here we are heading up the big hill:
This was a couple rides and the kids got used to the big drop. Trenton loved making faces at the camera:
The kids wanted Grandpa and I to ride in the front:
Sometimes you do not get very wet in the front, but this was not one of those times:
I love this picture. All you see are Trenton's hands:
There is still another drop off and we are pretty wet:
Here is Grandpa and I after the ride. We ended up pretty wet. My kids loved that Grandpa got wet. He is a pretty good sport about it all. I did not think that the kids could talk him into going in the front. Thanks dad for being the Greatest Grandpa Ever!
We rode it over and over:
This was right after Grandpa and I got so wet. So to get the kids back, Grandpa put a quarter in, so he could spray them with the water cannon. Here they are getting sprayed:




2 comments:
I love dads slick back hair. You don't see that very often. Well almost never.
I didn't know there was so many rides there, that is fun! I love every bodies faces!
Post a Comment