Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sea World Part 3: Sea Lion Show

We all loved the Sea Lion Show. It has so much humor. The sea lions are so funny.This was CSI Sea World. I loved the dead fish chalk drawing.
Here is Sea World Lion. You should have heard this sea lion sing:
I loved this little otter. He always stole the show:
This was so cool. Seymour was able to jump over the stick with the ball on his head:
But, Clyde was great - he just tossed the ball over the stick.
Here was Dancing with the Sea Lions. So cute.

We all laughed so much during the shows.

3 comments:

Brett said...

This was my favorite show, I thought it was pretty funny.

Adrian and Danell said...

I love the sea lion show! You got some great pictures!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I am so glad that you had a good time at Sea World. The shows are a lot of fun to watch. I think my favorite one, was the dolphin show.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online