We had a great time at Sea World. My kids could not get enough of it. They loved all the animals, the rides, the shows and EVERYTHING! I am so dumb, it seems like I cry on every vacation. I cry when I look at my children's smiles and realize how much fun they are having! I love these vacations when you literally spend 24/7 with each other and bond with each other. Make memories that last a lifetime. My children loved the idea of bringing Grandpa along.They love him so much. I have a ton of pictures and will do a few post. Here are some general pictures from around the park.
Here we are with Shamu:
Of course, I had to get my picture taken with Penny Penguin:
Here is my family overlooking the bay.
Here is Grandpa and us overlooking the bay:
My kids loved this Shamu Slugbug. The whole trip we played slugbugs so this was a real find:
That is quite a bite from a prehistoric shark:
We all loved the sharks:
It is so cool to go on the walkway underneath the sharks. I cannot even count how many times over the 3 days we went through it:
And it was all because of this shark loving kid:
This was some of the best $6 we spent. For $6 you could buy a tray of squid to feed the sting rays. Sting Rays' mouths are on the bottom of their body. I was the lucky one to go first and was not expecting how much it tickled when it suck my hand in:
Here are Trenton and I as Penny and Pete Penguin:
Of course I LOVED the Penguin encounter:
We loved the Wild Arctic, but we were freezing because we were all still wet from Journey to Atlantis. It is such a fun exhibit:
This was not something we expected. This is not a good picture of it, but this walrus was so gross. It was eating this squid, but he was not. He would spit it out then suck it back in. In and out in and out in and out. You can see all the pieces floating around, but yet we sat there for so long watching it:



2 comments:
I CAN'T wait to hear more!!
My kids want to go to Sea World now! Cal thinks you and Trenton look silly as the penguins and Caders loves all the sharks, but a bit nervouse that they were going to bite you!
Post a Comment