One of my children's favorite thing to do is going to while they are at Aunt Nellie's house is go jump in the lake. They cannot get enough of it. Bryce has never been there to watch because I tend to go while he is working. Bryce has always been great about that. I know that he would love to go with us, but he encourages me to take our children to visit family even if he cannot because of work. I have been blessed. Anyway this time he was able to go while I was helping Danell shop for Bella's Blessing. I am sad to say that no one got pictures of him jumping. But, I am glad that he got to see in person his kids having a crazy and fun time.
Here is Trenton:
1 comment:
Can't wait til next year, although I would be up for the polar bear jump and swim! I totally laughed when I saw that picture of Cal, he does have awesome form.
oh and Bella, who knows if she will be a crazy one, hopefully not so crazy!
Post a Comment