Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Niece, Kendra

We celebrated Trenton and Kendra's birthday together. It is fun to do it together. This is cute cupcake turtle cake that her mom made her. On top is her new Littlest Pet Shop Turtle.

Cody and Kendra are best friends. He saw this book and had to get it for her. He loved the A to Z mysteries written by the same author when he was in first grade. So, he saw this new series and said. "Oh mom, Kendra has to have this series."

Kendra got a new Littlest Pet Shop from her brother. Her mom and dad got her a ton a craft supplies. Kendra will be having a good time.


I cannot believe that Kendra is 7.


Kendra is so much fun. I love seeing how much she is growing. Bryce is excited for the day that they can have a conversation totally in French.

1 comment:

Adrian and Danell said...

What a fun party! Wish I could have been there! HAppy Birthday!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online