
I cannot believe that my little baby is 14. We had such a fun day. Because Bryce was sick we ended ordaining Trenton to a teacher at home with our
Bishopric. It was such a fun experience. I could not believe that Trenton is a teacher. He is such a wonderful young man. He impresses me everyday. I am truly blessed to have the
privilege of guiding him through this life. He has grown so much these last two years. He has always taken the his priesthood
responsibilities very
seriously. He really loves everything about it. (Although sometimes he wishes we would not have 100 degree days when he has to collect fast offering during his fast.)

Trenton is getting more handsome each day.

Trenton loved his breakfast in bed. I love this fun and wonderful tradition that my mother and father did for us growing up.

Trenton home teaches this wonderful couple in their 70s. After Grandpa left in January, while home teaching them Trenton mentioned that him and Grandpa watched the first two Lord of the Rings (This was Trenton's first time watching them.) Sister Evans asked why he did not
watch he 3rd, Trenton said we did not have it. She then said, "You should have come borrowed mine- I love that movie." She then showed Trenton HER movie collection (The movie she watches) It included
Xmen, Star Wars, Star Trek, and
every other adventure movie. Trenton was blown away by her movies. We have all tried to picture the sweetest, most
spiritual lady in the ward watching Lord of the Rings. She called me the next day and told me she was buying it for him. Because "everyone needs to own the complete series."

Trenton loves his Star Wars Lego ships.

Trenton is very excited to get his air soft gun. The boys in the ward love to have air soft wars. I have never let my boys play with guns, but I finally decided to let him have it.

Trenton also got a four player chess game. Here are the boys playing them. Way to go Brett- he was the champ.

This year Trenton wanted a
BYU cake. Bryce is the artist in the family so he is the one that did the cake. I think that it turned out super fantastic. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband who supports and helps me in all my crazy parties and ideas.

That is a lot of candles there Trenton.

Happy Birthday to my Sunshine!
When Trenton was a little baby I would sing that song to him, it is so true. He has always been a bright spot in my life. He is so sweet. He will say to me, "Good morning to my most beautiful mother in the world." or "Good afternoon to the best mom ever." He always gives me the best most sincere compliments. I also loves that he understands his mom is kind of a nut sometimes. One of his new Teacher duties at church is to prepare the sacrament. Last week was his first week to do this. He was bringing the trays down and setting them on the table and I was crying. Part because he is growing up so fast and partly because I know how happy he is. He loves that he gets to represent the Savior and help the ward members take this special thing. As he was bringing down some more trays he glanced at me. I get this huge smile and give him this wave- the kind of wave you give her little boy. Now I know he is probably thinking (okay there is no probably -he told me) "Really mom- you are waving to me like I am a little kid - you are such a nut" But, he puts the trays down and waves back. After he passed the sacrament he came and sat down with us. He whispered that to me and then he said, "but I love you" and kissed me on the cheek. What a neat son. Trenton also tries hard to help out. He is a great big brother. He is so super smart and a great piano player! He also loves to play sports!
Happy Birthday to the most wonderful son.
3 comments:
Trenton IS such a sweet and special boy! He has two little fans at our house! (and 2 big fans)!! We love you Trenton and we love the cake. By the way, tell Cody once he switches over I will get him a BYU shirt, until then he will be the odd ball out! LOve you guys!
Whatever Danell. Cody is on the right side. Stop trying to make him switch. Anyway Happy Birthday to Trenton!! Can not believe he is 14. What a wonderful person he is. My family just love him. Although, I will not ever forget when he opened that air gun, and Spencer says, "You're going to shoot (pause) PEOPLE with that???!!! All of our teaching him not to shoot people just went down the drain. Now Spencer wants one.
Glad Trenton's birthday was great. I think it looks like I'm wearing a sling in the first picture because the way the tissue paper hits me in the picture.
Post a Comment