Saturday, March 6, 2010

School is so much fun!

I love going on field trips with my kids. Here are some really fun ones that I got to do: I went with Cody's class to the Planetarium. It was such a fun time hanging out with Cody and his class.

This was a fun little thing to see how much energy it takes to light up a light bulb.





We always love to check out the super cool ATK display! (After all they are what keeps a roof over our heads.)

"We have a storm moving in."


Cody and Mom on the moon!

Kylee and I had a blast ice skating. Kylee was nervous she was going to fall on her cute tush. She was holding on the wall for the first minute then she decided that she was going to go for it!


She did so great! Way to go Kylee!


I had a great time too. It was fun to show the kids I still had it. I raced them around the ice.


Kylee you are an Ice Princess.


I had so much fun playing with my beautiful daughter!


School can be a lot of work, but it can be a lot of fun too.

3 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

How fun. That is awesome that you went. I wonder if they are going to do one for Kendra.

The Dell Family said...

Ice skating? What a fun school trip!

Adrian and Danell said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You and Ky look so cute in your scarves!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online