Trenton loves camping, scouts and snow - so you can imagine how great the Klondike is. This year it was extra special because it was on his birthday.
Here is Trenton playing in the snow.
Trenton is splitting the wood to make a great campfire.
The boys played around and got their clothes and boots wet. In the morning everything was frozen stiff. It is a good thing that our ward has some awesome heaters to thaw out all their stuff.
Here is a leg of the race. I gave Bryce a hard time because I have no pictures of their new sled that Trenton worked so hard to help build.
(But I cannot give him too hard of time because he was sick - but he went up there because if he did not the boys could not have gone. Way to go Bryce- he is an awesome dad! Oh yeah the reason he was sick was the doctor left a piece of bone in his nose after surgery by accident. He kept getting infections)
Good thing Trenton started a fire the night before- Here they have to make the fire high enough to burn through those strings. Trenton is a super fire starter!
Like I said it was his birthday. So I surprised him with cupcakes that I dropped off the leader's house earlier. You can not tell by this picture but the cupcakes either have tents or campfires on them. He loved the cupcakes!
(But I cannot give him too hard of time because he was sick - but he went up there because if he did not the boys could not have gone. Way to go Bryce- he is an awesome dad! Oh yeah the reason he was sick was the doctor left a piece of bone in his nose after surgery by accident. He kept getting infections)
I am glad that he had a great time. He came back tired, cold and exhausted but the first thing he said to me was, "Thanks for the cupcakes-oh great mom"
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENTON!!! I can't believe how old you are getting. I told Tanya the other day You will probably have a job before Jon does : )
You really have grown up to be someone great. You will do wonderful things : )
That looks like a lot of fun. I want to be the person that they carry in that what ever you call it. Happy Birthday Trenton. I am sure the cupcakes were awesome.
What a fun klondike campout. So glad the women don't have to do that, I would freeze! Looks like you are quite the camper Trenton!
Post a Comment