Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"I might even be a ROCK STAR!"

We asked Kylee what she wanted her party to be this year. I was totally expecting HS Musical again, but she surprised me and said "Hannah Montanna" I had so much fun. We built the party around one of her songs "I might even be a Rock Star." Bryce, Trenton and I had a lot of fun making this Rock Star stage. Trenton also spent so much time making a disco ball I forgot to put a picture of it on the blog. But it was really cool. Tanya and Jared brought their guitar for some great pictures.
Kylee LOVED rocking out!
Way to rock Kylee. You are so cute!
Trenton you look great great up on the stage.
Cody loved being the center of attention.

What a spaz!!

"Life's what you make it so let's make it great!"

Tanya really got into the whole rock star thing!

Like I said she really got into it, but my kids loved it! Thanks Tanya for getting CRAZY with my kids. You are such a great aunt!

Jared smashing his guitar!

Kendra was a little shy at first but then she loved it!

Spencer - you are so cool!

Casandra you so totally rock!

Brett you are a Rock Star! Too bad you did not wear your Skull shirt!

The next boy band.

Move over Jonas Brothers!

Kendra and Kylee really jam out!

What a great Party!

Here is Kylee's Hannah Montanna Cake! She loved it!

Kylee said to me that this was one of her favorite parties. I know I had fun doing all this for my little baby! Kylee you are such a beautiful girl. I am so glad that you are my daughter.

6 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

What a fun and cute idea/party! I love all the pictures of everyone jammin' out! Wish I was there and Happy B-day Kylee!

The Dell Family said...

WOW!!! That was a totally HOT RockN Post!!!!

Happy Birthday Kylee

andrew's mom said...

Happy Birthday Kylee! You're so lucky to have such a fantastic mom. Hope you are enjoying your summer-can't wait to see you soon!

Mary Jane said...

Happy Birthday Kylee! You are such a beautiful girl! What a mom! Did you play guitar hero, or just jam out to music?

Brett said...

The party was great.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Happy Birthday Kylee. I loved jamming out with you. Let party again soon Babe.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online