
Dad was so excited to shoot his new gun! He loaded it up and then told me to take his picture. Well I am glad that my camara is so quick because 3 seconds later it was over. Dad turns to me and says "That was 10 shots?!" You can really go through the bullets . Trenton and Dad loved spraying the water with the bullets and having it splash in your face.

Trenton was so excited to get to shoot Grandpa's new gun.

A lot of time was spent reloading the guns.

Of course I had to get in the action!

Bryce was excited to get out and shoot his gun. I guess that we are a family of gunnies!
3 comments:
I should say so. Such a trigger happy family.
I think it runs in the blood!
Dad is so funny! That was a cute post
Post a Comment