Sunday, May 17, 2009

Good Bye Track and Soccer

Trenton went out for the Jr High track team. He was so excited to be chosen as one of only a couple of seventh graders to make the team. He has such a huge school 1600 kids, so we were so proud of him for trying something new. He ran the 4 by 4 and the 1600(mile) and the 800. I am so proud of him. He did such a great job. He beat his own times and loved every minute of it. Even when he collasped at the finish line or when handed the baton off. He gave his all in every race. We are excited to be out there next year.







This was Kylee's last year playing soccer. She wants to move on to other challenges. I had a blast with this year because I volunteered to be her assistant coach. That was so fun. I loved running and getting to know all the girls. It was so much fun. One thing that I love about Kylee was that she was such a great team player. I was the coach in charge of putting the girls in their positions in the game. That was always hard for me because some of the girls would be dissappointed okay mad if they did not get where they wanted. I could put Kylee in any position and she would play her hardest. She was one of the smallest players but Kylee does not let that stop her. She was a great goalie stopping tons of goals. Then on the other end she scored a whole bunch too.






Cody had a great season. He LOVES to play soccer and was all over the field. He never gave anything but his all. He had some kids on his team that would throw a fit if they did not get what they want, or if things did not go right or if they were losing; but not Cody. He rolled with everything! Cody was so awesome too. What I loved was when he scored a goal, he was so excited! We look forward to next year!!!!!!!!!






4 comments:

The Dell Family said...

What STARS you guys have. I thought Trenton just started track and now it's over. Darn it. I really need to get out there. So does Kylee know what challenge she wants to tackle next? Cody way to be such a hard determined loving boy.

I love you all!

Auntie Andie

Mary Jane said...

That's great that Trenton is on the track team! He looked super fast. Kylee and Cody, of course, have good attitudes. You've reaised them so well. It is one of the most endearing qualities of your family.
Congrats to Bryce! You are a trooper for being a single parent for the last two years. I gently reminded Chris that Bryce and him started at the same time. I think Chris has a couple more semesters. GRRR!
Well love you. Thanks for the invention boards. I'm glad you sent Trenton's too. They were great examples! You're the best! Your kids are wonderful! HUGS to them!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

You kids are so athletic. I love it. I love how involved you are. Way to be good sports about everything. I look forward to watching next year. Get me a schedule.

Adrian and Danell said...

Way to go kiddos! Keep up the good work!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online