Thursday, April 30, 2009

One of my favorite things to do at the farm is to jump haystacks. There are not many left since Uncle Arnold is not running cattle any more. Ther are still a few in the back of the machine shed that we had a great time playing on. What a jump Kylee. You are awesome.
Cody is so excited that he is able to make the big jumps now. Way to go.


Like I said, I still love jumping the haystacks.

Grandpa has to show his Grandkids that he still has it. Way to Go!




Trenton makes all the jumps look easy!
The kids love to play all sorts of games on the haystacks. It is fun to watch them do the same things that I did as a child.

2 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

I love jumping the haystacks also! Great jumps!

The Dell Family said...

Love all the action shots

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online