BRYCE IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCHOOL IS OUT! SCREAM AND SHOUT!!
I can not believe it after two long years, Bryce graduated with his Masters from the University of Utah!

Here is Bryce walking into the graduation.
Here are his wonderful children so excited to see their dad graduate.
Here is Bryce getting his diploma. When this started two years ago, I doubted whether this day would come. Trenton was born before Bryce finished school the first time. I thought that was hard but it was nothing compared to this time around. My kids are so involved in activities and school. It was hard to hold everything together. It would seem like everything would happen on the same night. There were days that I took the kids to school leaving the house at 8:30am and not returning till 10:00pm. I had help from family and friends, running the kids around and being so wonderful to me. There was homework and housework. I really think my children are so wonderful. They understood when they had to miss something, when dad had to study and when mom was tired or busy. There were nights that I was up so late finishing everything that needed to get done. My neighbor gave me a card saying after all the hard work that I have done that I deserved a TASSLE too. That was so sweet.BUT, I have to say that Bryce was amazing. I do not know how he survived with no sleep. He would get 4 hours a night if he was lucky. He tried so hard to be there. Even when he had hours of studying ahead of him, he would take time to play, read and be with the kids. Then he would spend hours studying, going to bed at 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or not at all, then getting up at 5:30 and starting it all again. As with the first time, Bryce worked full time so that we would not have any student loans or debt. He excelled at school, at work but most importantly as a FATHER. I love him so much for everything he has given up for us.
Everyone is all smiles that it is all done!!!!!!!!!!!!
Getting Trenton and Kylee to take this picture was harder then getting Bryce through the last two years!!GO BYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had a great party to CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THNAKS EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME AND SUPPORTED ME!!!WAY TO GO BRYCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Way to go Bryce!! What an accomplishment. You are sooooo awesome. Congrats
WHOOO HOOOO! That is definitely something to celebrate. I started tearing up because I know it was a lot of sacrifice on the family, but know you can reap your rewards and you all are stronger because of it. YOu are amazing Bryce to finish with such dignity as a husband, father and church leader. You are a great example to all of us. Love you and proud to be your sister.
We still have 8 more years left. huhh
Post a Comment