
We were so sad to see our
huge snowman melt away. Trenton wished that he was built early in the winter when he had a better chance of sticking around for awhile. The kids made a memorial to him in the front yard with his nose stick and rocks to make his face. I have had several people ask me why there was a stick with rocks around it in my yard? Because my children are crazy! Anyway a couple weeks ago Kylee and Cody made this
teeny tiny snowman by the
Huge Snowman's memorial. They asked me today why I never blogged it? I don't know why because I did think it was the cutest little snonman ever! It made me laugh that they now think that I not only have to take pictures of everything they do, I also have to scrapbook it, I also have to put it in Grandpa's calendar and now I have to BLOG it! When will I ever have time?!
Anyway, I am glad that I have such unbelievable cute kids that do unbelievable cute things. I love the
teeny tiny snowman.
3 comments:
SNOW ???? There's still snow in Utah I'm running around the neighborhood in my boxers its so nice in Vegas. (In case your wondering thats an annoying brother-in-law type comment)
That's pretty funny. I think is is pretty cute too! Not only do you have to do all that for your family but you also have to make many albums of my kids when they visit you! What a super crafter you are!
Post a Comment