I cannot believe that
Trenton is a TEENAGER! My little baby is 13!
Like all my family, Trenton loves his
Breakfast in Bed! There is something wonderful about eating breakfast in bed to start your day out right!
Trenton shared his party with his
cute cousin Kendra.
It is slways fun to have family over to share your birthday.
Trenton was so excited about all his gifts. It looks like he had a great birthday.

Kendra loved her
PRINCESS CAKE!
Trenton loved his
BRONCO CAKE!
3 comments:
It is so crazy to think that Trenton is e teenager! I was thinking about that the other day. When Trenton gets off his mission and is getting ready to get married my oldest will be 10. the perfect age for asking his girlfriend all those embaressing questions like we did to you!! I can tell that Trenton is a big boy by your pictures. Not so many toys, but more grown up fits like broncos hat and fishing stuff. also, not a disney cake but a more grown up Bronco cake! Happy belated birthday Trenton!! We love you!
Your cakes look awesome as always!
I didnt really think that he is considered a teenager. CRAZY
Happy Birthday Trenton. Kendra loved sharing her party with you. And Thank you Kris for making such a darling cake for Kendra. She did love it.
Post a Comment