Is there anyone how did not think I would celebrate Dr Suess' birthday? I love Dr Suess! Growing up I loved his books and they are always so of my favorites to read to my kids. Today we read tons of Dr Suess' books and ate, what else?- GREEN EGGS AND HAM! The kids love it. Hey anytime they get books at the table they would love it.
Dr Suess did so much for children's books. I am glad that my children still love to listen to me read to them.
I asked everyone what there favorite Dr Suess book was:
Krisite- Green Eggs and Ham
Bryce- Green Eggs and Ham
Trenton- How the Grinch stole Christmas
Kylee- Horton hears a Who
Cody - Hooray for Diffendoofer Day!
Now What is your favorite Dr Suess Book?
6 comments:
When was his birthday? You have to let me in on these things so i can have a party too!! You are so cute and such a fun mom!
Hooray for Diffendoofer Day???? Never heard of that one.
Favorites
Danell-Mr Brown Can Moo Can You?
Cal-The Foot Book
PS I love your table!!
Bubba's favorite is Cat in the Hat and mine is Oh the Places You'll Go! Maybe I'll be as cool a mom as you someday! SO CUTE!
Casandra- The Sneetches
Brett- Oh the Places you will go
The Grinch stole Christmas is a wonderful Classic. I would have to agree with Trenton! Fun Day you guys had!
Green Eggs and Ham Baby!! All the way!!
Oh my goodness. I was playing around on Blog Frog and I saw "Behunin Family" and I thought, "Well, I taught a darling little Behunin" and I clicked on it and it was MY DARLING CODY BEHUNIN.
This is Megan Hinckley, by the way. Love that Cody.
And I love that Dr. Seuss. I was seriously sad this year not to have a whole class of youngsters to read "What Was I so Scared of?" That's my favorite one, lesser known, but awesome.
Post a Comment