Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wacky Tacky Day

Today at school was WACKY TACKY DAY! I really think these are the days that my children live for. At least Kylee and Cody, Trenton is a little bit more reserved. They were supposesd to wear unmatched, inside out, backwards clothes with crazy hair. I think my kids hit it on the mark. I love these fun days too. It is fun to be crazy with Kylee hair. (The last crazy hair day was oct 2008 if you want to see Ky's hair) I am glad that Cody gets to express his true self every once in a while. Our family watches "The Amazing Race" on CBS. A couple of weeks ago they were in Siberia Russia and had to follow a tradition of running a mile race in the snow in the underwear. Trenton and Kylee were both like, "I can not beleive they would do that!" Cody on the other hand was like "Bring it on. I just added something to my life's dream." So Cody is looking for someone to go to Russia and run the race with him. That is just who he is he loves to be free! So it is nice when he gets to let some of his crazy personality show.

2 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

Very cute!! Tell Cody the way Cal is I am sure he will join him in the race! You saw him at your house with the slip n slide!

Brett said...

Preety Crazy.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online