Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged

I am: enjoying my quiet clean house and catching up with my "online" stuff at 10:15pm
I think: that life is too short
Everything in life: is great with the right attitude
I want: to raise my kid in neverland with Peter Pan so they will always be little
I have: the best family
I dislike: being so far way from my dad.
I miss: my mom's laugh.
I fear: the future of our great country
I feel: happy to have the best job ever- Mom to the best children ever!
I hear: my thoughts (I told you it was quiet)
I smell: the apple I am eating
I crave: frozen grapes and nachos (totally different)
I cry: when I am really happy, when I am sad, or when I am touched by the spirit
I search: the scriptures! I am searching for new soup recipes. (email me any good ones)
I wonder: when I will discover who I really am- I am having fun on the journey
I regret: not having my mom write her story down- you always think there is more time.
I wish: for Bryce to be done with his masters
I love: to laugh and have fun.
I care: about my WONDERFUL family and friends
I always: have to do my Sudoku everyday. I cannot sleep if I have not finished it.
I am not: Alsleep and I wish I was
I remember: playing in the creek in our backyard growing up
I believe: that my Heavenly Father loves me
I sing: "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas" whenever it snows
I don’t always: fix dinner when Bryce is at school (tonight-cheerios)
I argue: about issues I feel strong about
I write: in my journal
I win: Canasta or any game I play
I lose: Do I ever lose? Just kidding I lose my mind sometimes.
I listen: to Cody read for 30 minutes everyday. He reads with great expression
I don’t understand: why certain things happen
I can usually be found: at home, the school, the library, my car -driving everyone around, shopping for bargains!
I need: to start start playing the piano again
I forget: anythng I don't write down
I am happy:When I am doing things for the ones I love
I tag: Alissa ( oh wait she does not have a blog yet! Someday hopefully!)
I really tag: Tanya, Danell, and Nicole (Kylee wants to find out more about you)

5 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Kylee, you will just have to ask me, because I don't know how soon or if I will get to it on the blog.

andrew's mom said...

Thanks for tagging me-I love being tagged. I hope that doesn't make me self-centered, I just think it's fun!

The Dell Family said...

Good answers. I need to get mine up too. I have it saved as one of my drafts.
My list of things to do never gets shorter I swear

Mary Jane said...

I loved reading your answers. It's a good tag to get yourself thinking.
I think you are a great mom.
I teared up about the comments about your mom. You are such an amazing women and I know that your role as a mother (not only to your children but also your siblings) is being influenced by her up above.

Jude said...

Great tag Kristie, I am linking your blog to ours, it is great getting to know you guys better! Miss Jade and Miss Kylee are already having fun. I hope they take advantage of having each other (two girls with common values and goals) in class. I am so glad you like our blog. Crazy hair was pretty cute! Jude and Jade

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online