Ahh Man I wish I was there for the party darn it. Hopefully next year we will be able to come up for the big party. I notice you have a caldron with no vinyl. I can fix that :) Your spread looks delicious. We make chocolate covered pretzels but with blk and wht the other day I didn't have the oil based food coloring to dye the chocolate only the gel, so I attempted to color it anyway and wasted a lot of chocolate doing it.
Oh and I know the kids will always remember this. and to think you started a tradition I believe they will carry with their kids too.
2 comments:
What great pumpkins. Good job Bryce. What cute pictures. Great party Kris.
Ahh Man I wish I was there for the party darn it. Hopefully next year we will be able to come up for the big party. I notice you have a caldron with no vinyl. I can fix that :) Your spread looks delicious. We make chocolate covered pretzels but with blk and wht the other day I didn't have the oil based food coloring to dye the chocolate only the gel, so I attempted to color it anyway and wasted a lot of chocolate doing it.
Oh and I know the kids will always remember this. and to think you started a tradition I believe they will carry with their kids too.
Post a Comment