Yes this is how my children went to school today. Their school had Crazy Hair Day. It is one of their favorite days of the year. Kylee has a few cups in her hair to achieve her look. Cody loves the green hair! You can not really tell but Kylee's shirt says "GO GREEN" She thought that meant her hair. It is fun to be young and crazy. Both of my kids said, "Mom- you do the best crazy hair styles.
8 years ago
4 comments:
That is so fun! I love the green! Cody's hair is stylin' you should do it like that more often (minus the green!)
Kendra loves it, although I asked her if she wants to wear her hair like that for Crazy Hair day and she said "no"
OHH MY!!! That's pretty cute. We all got a good laugh over here with that. Way to get into it Kris
Thats some crazy hair. You should of seen Addy and Alixs face when I pulled your blog up, it was pretty funny.
Post a Comment