Well we woke up this morning to a Winter Wonderland. I could hear mom singing, "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas." For those who do not know my mom she loved the snow and would call everytime it snowed and sing that to me. My roommates in college just wished she would not call at 6am to tell me it snowed. Even though, she can not call me this is the most real thing I feel. I can hear singing in my mind. Now it is a fun family tradition. So for all of you, "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas" We got the snow too. It snow a trace yesterday but it was not until this moring that it started sticking. We got the lake effect up here and ended up with 5 inches at least. My poor willow tree did not like it, so I knocked most of the snow off of it.
I love the snow. To me there is nothing better than waking up to a new blanket of snow. My kids only wish that it was not on a Sunday so they could go out and play. For all who live in the warm climates, I feel sorry for you. Hope you enjoy the pictures!
8 years ago
5 comments:
Did it start snowing before midnight yesterday. If so I won again. Oct. 11th has won me nothing other then I told you so!
P.S. totally jealous though! :)
You got a lot more then we did. We only got about an inch. Just enough to cover the ground. I am there with you, I love waking up to a new snow. It just makes me want to lay there and soak it in.
I feel sorry for me too. I want it to snow here! Maybe this year Cal will like sledding. Remember when we went last year, he wasn't to fond of it!
I know Danell. I thought he would LOVE it but he HATED it. This year will be different. He will have a blast!
Post a Comment