Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Magic Kingdom

We had the best vacation to Florida. I cannot even begin to explain how much fun we had and we took lots of pictures. I have narrowed it down to a few from each park.

Here we are in front of the castle and Walt Disney.

The back of the Castle.
At the end of the day we would say what are favorite things were that day. Cody kept asking me, "Mom what is you very favorite thing?"
Here it is:

The smiles on my children's faces. I loved spending so much time with my family. We had so much fun walking around, riding rides, watching shows and laughing! There was times I found myself tearing up watching everyone. I loved that my dad was able to come with us. It is fun to watch him with my kids- they have such a great relationship! It was fun to go back there with him. When I was a child we went to Disney World.

We had such a great time being together that even the bus rides between parks were fun:

The kids loved the ferry over to the Magic Kingdom:

Let the Memories Begin:

It was fun to see all the fall decorations:

Some of our favorite rides. We loved Splash Mountain, especially at night when the castle was all lit up. It was so pretty to see it before you were dropped 50 feet.

The kids loved Pirates:


Of course my favorite since I was a little girl: It's a Small World:


You can not help but smile when you hear that song. Okay my kids were freaked out. They read the Kingdom Keepers book series. In there the dolls come to life and attack you. Don't worry we made it our alive.

We all loved Peter Pan:

Off to Neverland:

One of very favorite was the competition we had in Buzz Lightyear. Just in case you are wondering Grandpa killed us all with 999,600 points.

To Infinity and Beyond:


In case you are wondering Bryce is growing a beard for the play Savior of the World. It is driving me crazy!


This was a fun show in front of the castle.

As a child, I loved the Electrical Parade. We had so much fun watching it.

I loved all the music and as a child I loved this Turtle. It is fun to share these memories with my children.


The Fireworks were AMAZING!




The Magic Kingdom was magical!

1 comment:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

SO AWESOME!!! That would have been tons of fun. It is funny how things like that make me cry too. So exciting.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online