We LOVED the Animal Kingdom.
I think all the Disney Parks are beautiful, but this was so beautiful.
These are the pictures of the Tree of Life. It has tons of animals carved into it.
One of our favorite things was the Safari.
It was fun to see all the animals. We loved the baby elephant.
Grandpa love these monkeys, because of the story I told. When Trenton was little I took him to the zoo. He was looking at the baboons with their colorful noses and said to me, "Look mom - fancy butt monkeys." I look at their butts - yes I get they had colorful butts. We loved teasing Trenton about the Fancy Butt Monkeys.
I think that Giraffes are so beautiful and graceful. It was fun to watch them.
We loved the rhinos.
Here is one that crossed the road and then tried to push our truck. It was so fun to watch it.
Here we are getting on the Kali river rapids ride.
We all ended soaking, especially Trenton.
It is tough to be a bug! Cody loved this show! I mean loved!
It was fun to beat the drums. I loved the park.
This was such a fun show, Lion King, full of music, dancing, acrobats and so much more.
Here we are with Mt Everest in the background.
We all rose this wild ride once- then the kids and Bryce about 30 times more. This was a favorite ride.
These are the pictures of the Tree of Life. It has tons of animals carved into it.
It was fun to see all the animals. We loved the baby elephant.
Grandpa love these monkeys, because of the story I told. When Trenton was little I took him to the zoo. He was looking at the baboons with their colorful noses and said to me, "Look mom - fancy butt monkeys." I look at their butts - yes I get they had colorful butts. We loved teasing Trenton about the Fancy Butt Monkeys.
I think that Giraffes are so beautiful and graceful. It was fun to watch them.
We loved the rhinos.
Here we are getting on the Kali river rapids ride.
It was fun to beat the drums. I loved the park.
This was such a fun show, Lion King, full of music, dancing, acrobats and so much more.
Here we are with Mt Everest in the background.
We all rose this wild ride once- then the kids and Bryce about 30 times more. This was a favorite ride.





1 comment:
I think this one looks the most fun!
Post a Comment