Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hollywood Studios

We had a super fun time at Hollywood Studios. We loved the stunt car show. It was fun to see how they make all the car chases happen in the movies.Here we are with a McQueen and Mater.
Kylee auditioned for the American Idol experience. That was fun to watch her.

Star Wars


Here is Cody battling Darth Vader:

Darth Vader's dramatic exit after Cody defeated him.

I was chosen to be an extra in the Indiana Jones show. They knew they were picking a professional (Dr Quinn Medicine Women- if anyone wants to watch me I have the DVD)

It was awesome to be down on the set and see the stunts. Everyone was so great!

It was fun to go into the animation studio and draw with real Disney Animators.


What do you think? Dad's was great too!

Do any of us have a future?


This was one of our favorite rides. We all loved the competition.

I love Toy Story. It is just fun to see all your favorite toys.

Here are Cody and me:

Grandpa is so serious!

Hollywood Tower of Terror. I think my stomach is still lost in the Twilight Zone!


Rockin' Roller Coaster. Bryce loved the music from his teenage years!

The kids loved these Mickey Mouse shaped ice cream bars that Grandpa bought them.

It was fun to watch this show, but we wish they would have done more songs!

We LOVED the Beauty and the Beast show. So great!


The day ended with Mickey saving the day and our dreams in Fantastmic.


We Loved our time at Hollywood Studios!

1 comment:

The Dell Family said...

Some guy with a beard keeps sneaking into all your pictures. What a freak!!!! LOL just playing I know it's Bryce.

I loving hearing about this vacation. I can't wait to go in the far future.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online