Tuesday, May 24, 2011

End of Track and Soccer

Trenton did awesome in track. He really loves running the distance races. It is fun to see him improve so much.
Cody loves to play soccer. His favorite is keeper.


Again Cody was upset with his team name. A couple years back he had a green uniform and he wanted to be the cucumbers. This year he wanted the carrots but the where the Cheetos. The funny thing was that when I was his age I was on the "Rolling Tomatoes" and hated being named after a veggie (or fruit). I guess Cody and I are way different.


1 comment:

The Dell Family said...

CODY cracks me up!!! Go CARROTS! I mean Cheetos!

Way to be Trent. I always dreaded the 800 and I only had to do it once a year. In HS for me is was more about SPEED then DISTANCE! (and jumping)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online