Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A day at the Zoo with Cal and Cade

Danell and Adrian had to take Bella in for some tests at the hospital. Since they needed to head back home as soon as possible. I took Cal and Cade to the zoo. (It was close to the hospital.) It was a cold and sometimes very snowy day, but the boys loved it!

They loved these turkey, but got a little nervous the closer they came.

They were sad that the elephant did not spray them.
Here is the snow. Boy was it coming down! Cal wanted his picture, but Cade was saying, "Kiki I can't see!"

Still snowing!

We loved going in the building. I don't think I have ever watched the giraffes that long.

Someone just before us sat on the gorilla. The boys wanted to sit on, but it looks like they are holding on for dear life.

As we were walking out Cal said to me, "Kiki, I think that I need a picture by that elephant."

We had a great time (a little cold) at the zoo. They were so excited about everything. "Look Kiki Look Kiki Look Kiki Look" I am excited to take them another day.

3 comments:

The Dell Family said...

What a fun aunt you are. I will say it looked quite torturous in some of those pictures. What a good sport you are to have fun when help is needed!

Adrian and Danell said...

You are the best! Noway would I have gone to the zoo in that weather-no wonder they love their Aunt KIKI! Thanks so much for loving my children and doing that for them!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That is too funny. I love Cal and Cade and could just picture them saying those things. I love them holding on for dear life. So glad that you could take them. You are awesome.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online