So as soon as it snowed, I took the kids sledding. We had the best time! This is what I love most of all in this life - spending time with my 3 beautiful kids.
Here is Trenton showing his awesome skill:

My kids called this the penguin slide:
Kylee would fly down:

Way to go
Kylee:

I love Cody's smile:

Great Run:

Let my explain. The hill was ice and I was flying down the hill. My kids love the look of terror on my face:

I love watching my kids play together:
Kylee and I had a blast:

My Cute Boys:

We all had so many races down the hill. Here is Trenton trying to get the advantage:

He also throw snowballs when he was going down the hill:

Here is Cody getting him back:

A fun day.

We all hope to get more snow, because we had the best time.
3 comments:
How fun. I love the look of terror on your face. Cute Cute pictures.
YOur face kills me too!!!! Fun times!
Your face cracks me up! Reminds me of the picture from last year when you were on the tube! I so miss sledding!
Post a Comment