Thursday, December 9, 2010

Winning Story


Every year my kids enter the Reflections contest. They love it. I love watching their creativity in action. This year Cody story won at school so now it goes to the district level. The theme was "together we can." Cody wrote a story about 2 kings. There was 2 men who wanted to be king so there was a duel. The first won and was made King. He had great ideas but did not know how to act like a king or talk to the people. So he got fired. The second king knew how to act and talk to the people but did not have any ideas. Well you can probably guess what happens. It was such a cute story. He is really a great story teller. I love that me kids want to enter this every year. I love that they like to develop their talents.

1 comment:

Adrian and Danell said...

Way to go Cody! I am a little shocked there is no carrots in his story though!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online