Trenton loved playing Flag Football with the youth this year. It was so much fun to watch him play. I even was the coach one game. The refs were surprised that I knew so much about football. Trenton has never really liked to play football, but that changed this year, and he was awesome! He scored a touchdown every game. He had some pretty sweet moves. One of his touchdowns he was spinning all over the place to have them miss his flags.
Trenton also did played QB sometimes especially on their trick plays. Trenton is also super fast and would rush the QB and "sacked" him several times.
A little bit more and this would not have been a family blogsite picture:

I was so proud of Trenton's playing - He was named MVP in most of his games. But, what made me even more happy was his attitude and what the adults said about him. The leaders, coaches and other parents all told me how wonderful he was. He was always honest about everything, accepted bad callings, was kind and encouraging of the other teams and so on. Yes I was so happy knowing he did such a great job playing but his attitude was even better!
3 comments:
Way to be Trent!!!! I don't know a half moon shot might of been funny on the blog Kris. I think you just snapped a little too early. Wheres the other shot? I think you are holding back
Great Job Trenton!!!! You look awesome in those pictures.
Awesome Trenton! Way to be MVP!
Post a Comment