First we have to say, "THANKS GRANDPA!" The kids were so happy when Grandpa told them that he wanted to pay for them to go on the Sky Tower and Bay Ride. They would see the Sky Tower from everywhere we went in San Diego and wanted to go.
This is something that I remember so vividly going on when I was a kid. I remember thinking it was so cool to see so much of Sea World.
We really are standing at the base of the tower. As you can also see there are so many clouds. We had the best weather, cool and overcast.

This is something that I remember so vividly going on when I was a kid. I remember thinking it was so cool to see so much of Sea World.
We really are standing at the base of the tower. As you can also see there are so many clouds. We had the best weather, cool and overcast.
Here we are waiting to get on:
We are all so excited to get going:

We are all so excited to get going:
Here is the view of Journey to Atlantis:
Here is where they do the dolphin show:
Here is Shamu stadium:
Here is where the Sea Lion show is:
Here we are on the bay ride. It was kind of funny. You could buy one ride for $4 or both rides for $6. Grandpa decided to do both since it was just $2 more. But, he was nervous he was going to drop out of the sky. Here we are passing their ride. As you can see we all have cameras out:
Here is where they do the dolphin show:
Here is Shamu stadium:
Here is where the Sea Lion show is:
Here we are on the bay ride. It was kind of funny. You could buy one ride for $4 or both rides for $6. Grandpa decided to do both since it was just $2 more. But, he was nervous he was going to drop out of the sky. Here we are passing their ride. As you can see we all have cameras out:Thanks Grandpa for the fun rides!



3 comments:
Looks fun, we should have done that.
So fun! Do we have pictures of us when we were young on the sky tower? That looks familiar!
To answer Danell's question: yes. The one dad remembers is Wayne in a sleevelss shirt. I remember one of me. Dad and I talked about those pictures while we were going up.
Post a Comment