Monday, October 4, 2010

Sea World Part 5: Dolphins

We all LOVED the Dolphins! But, none more than Kylee. This was a dream come true for her. Kylee loves her wolves but dolphins are a close second. She loved everything about them. She loved feeding the dolphins and petting them. It is so fun to watch your children have some dreams come true. I think I mentioned that I cry on trips seeing joy in my kids. This was one of those times. This picture was hard to get because Kylee did not want to take her eyes off of the dolphin.Trenton thought it was pretty cool.
Cody loved the fact that the first time he got to feed the dolphins his pictures did not turn out, so he had to have another turn. Kylee was so jealous.
I also love watching my dad on vacations. He loved feeding the dolphins as much as the kids:
Okay so did I:
Bryce loved it too.
Kylee loved this sparkly dolphins, so we all to get our picture with it:
The new Blue Horizons Dolphins show was FANTASTIC!
It is awesome what these dolphins can do:
We all love these great flips:

This is one of the pilots whales in the show. The main job is too everyone wet, they take that job seriously!
This is Kylee's new dream. She wants to be a Sea World Dolphin Trainer. This was her favorite trick. She can just imagine herself "water skiing" on the dolphins' backs.
Like I said it - the show was awesome!
Here are the dolphins saying goodbye!
Kylee loved talking to the stars of the show. They were so nice. She discussed what she needs to do to be able to train dolphins.
The dolphins were so awesome! We watched them over and over. It was fun feeding them and totally worth the extra money we paid for it. We all want to go back just to watch the dolphins again. We all love dolphins, maybe not as much as Kylee.

3 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Kylee, I am right there with you. I love the dophins. That is fun that you were able to pet the dolphins. That is also fun that you talked to the people that worked there. How fun.

The Dell Family said...

I love dolphins too!! When ever I would see the dolphin shows I also day dreamed how awesome it would be to be a trainer.

Adrian and Danell said...

I love the dolphins too! Fun that you guys got to pet them! Kylee I hope you become a dolphin trainer, and I will come watch your shows!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online