Sunday, February 7, 2010

Temple Square with Grandpa

We love going to Temple Square. I can never get tired of going to this special place. I feel the spirit so much. It seems like every time I notice and learn something new. This time it was my little boy who needed to be there. We have watched the Joseph Smith movie over 20 times I would guess over the years. It still touches my heart every time. But this time I was sitting next to Cody. He kept taking my tissues (I always grab tons), he cried during the whole movie. At the end, he said to me, "Mom, I have this movie tons of times but it has never touched me so much. I know Joseph Smith was a prophet." We teach our children to know and love the gospel but it is the best feeling in the world when you see their testimony grow so much.






I love my Daddy! Dad and I also went to Temple Square by ourselves one day. I love spending time with him.

Here we are at the Nauvoo Cafe for lunch. Soup and sandwiches are so good!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online