Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Building a Snowman in the House?

When my cute nephews were here in January they thought that they need to wake up early. This is Sunday morning at about 5:45am, it had just snowed. I made a snowball for Caders to play with. We had a blast tossing the snowball up in the air. He was always so sad when they started melting.
I love little Cade's face. It is so much fun playing with them.
Cal had to get in the action too, but he needed gloves on his hands. Look how happy he is to have a snowball fight in Aunt Kiki's Kitchen.
He LOVED hitting me with snowballs.
I decided that we needed to build a snowman. So I brought in more snow!

Cal, Cade, Kylee and I had a blast building the little snowman.
The eyes were raisins, of course a carrot nose and Popsicle stick arms.
Doesn't he look so cute!
When have you ever had so much fun at 5:45 in the morning?
(yes I know I look freaky - it is 5:45)
Cal and Cade - I cannot wait to see you again!

4 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

Your a such a cute Aunt to my kids, they totally adore and love you! Thanks for all that you do for them (especially at 5:45am)

The Dell Family said...

How cute is that. What a good aunt you are!

Brett said...

Those are some fun pictures.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Looks like they had a blast. Way to be such a cool aunt. (I know you are just trying to compete with me. Just know I will always win. Just Kidding)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online