Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day




My children love their yummy pancakes that Bryce makes for them. (Bryce is the pancake maker in our house)


Here is their yummy pink heart pancakes with strawberries, whipped cream and sprinkles.

Lip Sync
The 6th graders do a big Lip Sync for their Valentine's Party. Because of different things happening Kylee did not have anyone to do it with. She was disappointed for a minute but then decided that nothing would stop her for doing it. I was so proud of her. She wanted to do it so she did it by herself.

She decided to do it to the song, "You can't hurry Love"



She and I had so much fun coming up with her dance. Well I added a few things but mainly it was Kylee!


When the part came on "My mama said you can't hurry love." The crowd went cheered and started clapping along. When that part would come a lot of kids started doing Kylee's actions. Kylee even got a bigger smile on her face. She was so happy. I was so happy that it went so well for her. Kylee I am proud of you. I know that you will succeed in life because you are not afraid to try anything and you don't let anything knock you down.


Here are Cody and I at his Valentine's class party that I helped plan. It is so much fun to be at their parties.
Here is the game I made for Cody's Class. It was called "Cupid's Target Practice." The kids throw candy kisses at the Target. They all loved it!

Here was Cody's Valentine Box. He wanted to make a train. They could drop the Valentines in the window or down the smokestack. I still think his one from last year was too funny. He made it at school and the teacher said draw pictures of hearts, cupids or something you LOVE! Cody's came home with it covered with CARROTS.

Kylee wanted to make Hogwarts. It turned out so cute.
HEART ATTACK!

One thing my kids love is the Heart Attack we give them.

They have to search through hundreds (maybe a thousand) hearts to find their names on the back of one.

These are the fun treats they earned when they found their heart.


My kids made these fun jellos for a snack. (Strawberry jello with strawberries, whipped cream and sprinkles.) Yummy Treat -- Thanks! Our family's tradition is to Fondue! This is one of my favorite dinners of the year. I love the food, but I think what makes it the most fun is that we sit around and talk and cook and eat for well over an hour!


Happy St Valentine's Day! We LOVE you!
I added the St just for you Danell.

2 comments:

The Dell Family said...

DARLING PARTY!!!

Adrian and Danell said...

Too funny, as soon as I read the St. I rolled my eyes and said "oh crap" Then I read the just for you Danell, and it maid me laugh! Kylee I am so proud of you too! I wish I could have seen you do your song, I am sure it was very cute! Awesome valentines day you had starting in the morning, you make me feel like a crappy mom! Oh and awesome boxes!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online