Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Walk to School Day and I do NOT want to get that!

In October, there is a day that is International Walk to School Day. My kids love it because I have to drive them to school everyday. So, this is one day they get to walk - Okay I do drive most of the way- we live too far from the school. Everyone meets at the church and starts the walk. Cal and Cade are staying with us for a while. Cal loved walking to school with the big kids! Cade loved being pushed in the stroller.
Finally we made it. It was a cold morning - notice the frost. When we get to the school we get to eat breakfast there. Cal thought that was the greatest thing. Eating breakfast at school with the big kids!


The reason why Cal and Cade are staying with us is that my sister Danell has morning sickness. I hate that they call it morning sickness when it is all day! Anyway she was getting really sick down in St George - even had to go to the hospital- so she came up here so I could help her. She has spent a lot of time in the bathroom and in bed.
Anyway last week at Family Home Evening, Cody wanted a blanket. Aunt Danell says, "Come here and cuddle with me." Cody gives me this look like- Please don't make go other there! I said to Cody, "Why don't you want to go over there and cuddle with Aunt Nellie?" To which he responded, "I do not want to get what she has!"
I do not think that will happen Cody. But who knows maybe pregnancy is contagious!

3 comments:

The Dell Family said...

LOL- The story of Cody is so FUNNY! I'm still laughing. What a great sister you are taking care of Danell.

Brett said...

If so Bring it on over to me.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

That is so funny. I didn't know that happened. That really makes me laugh.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online