Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Party

One of my very favorites parities of the year is my Pumpkin Party. Fall comes so close to being tied as my favorite season with Winter. I loved everything about Fall- the cooler weather, changing leaves, apples, harvest, Thanksgiving and so much more. Another reason that I love this party is my husband. Bryce is so wonderful with helping me put together this party, but this party he really gets into because he loves his pumpkins. He loves growing them and carving them. I was so sad that this was not a good pumpkin season for us. But it was still so fun. Look at all this cute kids!

I loved how everyone was piling on Uncle Jared. He is a great uncle.
Trenton is such a great cousin to everyone.
Kylee is already planning how to carve her pumpkin.
Cody had picked this pumpkin a long time ago.
Kendra is a Jack-o-Lantern herself with missing teeth!
Alix really seems to love her pumpkin.
Spencer always makes me laugh!
I love Cal's face. It does look pretty big.
Addi seems so happy with pumpkin.Cade grabbed his pumpkin so fast.
Emberlynn loved her pumpkin- she almost had it all eaten before the night was done.
I love all the pictures. That is one of my favorite things.
Next year there will be another little pumpkin.
Danell and her boys (maybe a girl next year) look so great.
You look great! What cute little girls.
This is the picture that takes the longest to take. It is so hard to get them both looking and smiling at me!
One of the best thing this year was all my sisters were there. I cannot remember the last time we were together. I love that saying Sister by Chance- Friends by Choice. (Hey Andrea we need to make me something!) But that is how I feel about them. They are my best friends!

And of course one of the best is all the yummy food! I make my Uncle Jerry's awesome chili and so much more. One of the big hits was the jack-o-lantern cheese ball (front and center)- it was a huge hit. Next year I will have to make it bigger.
Enjoy your pumpkins. We will plant again next spring!

4 comments:

Brett said...

It was a lot of fun and haha Try were the easiest picture to take.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Thank you so much for the pumpkin party. We always have such a wonderful time. That cheeseball was awesome. Thanks a lot, now that is all that I can think of. MMMMMMM cheeseball. Thanks for the craving that I can't have. Anyway, my whole family loved the party.

The Dell Family said...

Kristie you did such AN AWESOME JOB! I loved that party and my kids still talk about it. I can't wait to post it on my blog. (soon hopefully). The food was great. I love your family picture it turned out really good and everyone looks great. I actually have made that sisters quote on a frame. It's sitting on my table-- but we can customize it any way you want.

YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!

BRYCE THE PUMPKINS WERE GREAT- thank you-- WISH YOU BETTER LUCK NEXT SEASON-- I actually heard a few people in Utah say their pumpkins didn't grow this year.

Adrian and Danell said...

Thanks for the great party! You got some great pictures! You always throw the best parties!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online