I love my Cody. He has always been so funny! He was playing jokes at an early age. He also does not lack in the self esteem area. He tells all of his teachers that they are the luckiest teacher in the world because the get the privilege of teaching him. I kid you not that is what he tells his teacher the first day of school. Last year his teacher had the kids fill out a weekly progress report. ( I love them) It told us parents how they were doing at school, grades, teacher's comments and then it asked the student to name the best thing that week and something they needed to work on. Cody's best thing that he did that week usually said: Everything! I do everything great! Next question: what do you need to improve on: Cody's answer: Nothing I am already prefect. I always gave Cody a hard time about it and told him that there was always something he could improve on. The next week Cody response: Well I guess I could try to be humble but when you are perfect it is hard. Cody! Now to the picture. Last night Danell and Trenton were looking at Cody's homework and started laughing. I looked at it and started laughing too.
I know it is not the best picture, because Cody tried to erase it before I could take the picture. He is suppose to put the numbers from least to greatest. When he realizes he has down in backwards instead of erasing it because that would take too much effort to erase 3 numbers, he writes where they start and finish and draws an arrow. That is when he tried to erase it, but I had to get a picture of it. He tries so be tricky.
8 years ago
4 comments:
Cody crakes me up! What a funny boy! I love him
As a teacher, I would totally accept those answers. He really gave it some thought!
That's funny, I really didnt think that way of Cody's personality.
That is awesome Cody!! You are one smart cookie.
Post a Comment