Grandpa and Uncle Jerry had t o go do the chores. Wait I should say Uncle Jerry did his chores and Grandpa just watched him. Uncle Jerry showed me some of his great pigeons.
Grandpa and Uncle Jerry talked plently of pigeons! I also saw of of Uncle Jerry's trophies. Way to Go!
Everyone had a great time laughing at me do the horseshoe puzzle. I was able to get the ring off, it was getting it back on that was a little harder.

We had some great food. Aunt Laura and Uncle Jerry out did themselves. Every meal was huge and so good. Thank you so much for taking good care of us.
We had some great food. Aunt Laura and Uncle Jerry out did themselves. Every meal was huge and so good. Thank you so much for taking good care of us.
The best part was all the stories and jokes told. It is fun to spend time with family relaxing. I love those vacations. Hopefully next time the weather will be better, so we can do all the fun things Uncle Jerry and Aunt Laura had planned. Till next time- Thanks! You are the best.
2 comments:
Too bad it snowed, but glad you were able to spend some time with them, looks like you still had a good time. I agree with you you, it is fun to hear all the stories!
How fun. Hopefully I can get out there sometime soon. Glad that you had fun. Too bad about the weather.
P.S. Kristie you are making me look bad. Because I always use the excuse of working and not having enough time to do my blog. Thanks alot.
Post a Comment