
When we were watching Cal and Cade we took them down to the zoo. We love the zoo and find something new each time.

I take this one for Danell and she knows why!

We walk into the giraffe house and Cal looks over and says "Hi mom Hi Dad!" Then he tells us this one is my mom and this one is my dad. The rest of the day Cal kept wanting to go back and see his mom and dad.

Cade loved watching all the animals. It was fun to watch point at the animals. It is so fun to watch him light up when he sees the monkeys jump and swing.

Cal was unsure of this, but when it started going he could not get enough of it. He wanted to ride the big elephant again and again.

Cody loved riding the bear.

Cade was all smiles. Trenton was glad he had a great gripe on him because he was all over the place.

Everyone loved being so close to the peacock except for Cal. He was a little scared. I guess he has been terrorized by the ducks in St George, now he is scared of all big birds.
But it was not all FUN and Games
We had HUGE Tears!

Cody's favorite animal at the zoo is the huge Python named PITA. He was telling Cal all about it. We went to where the python was and found out that she had passed away a couple of weeks ago. Cody burst into tears. (I got pictures of that but he told me not to post them). I felt so bad for him. He really did love that snake!
Cody was so sad the rest of the trip. We were trying to cheer him up, but it was not working so his cousin thought he would take a shot at it. He tried to have Cody say and have "Happys"
2 comments:
Very cute of Cal giving him "happy's" Cody I am so sorry about your snake. I'm sure you will find a new friend at the zoo. From what I hear animals like you ;)
Poor Cody!! We love you! As Andrea said, I am sure you will find a new friend at the zoo, but you will always remember PITA!
Post a Comment