8 years ago
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Cal and Cade come to Play
Danell and Adrian went to Mexico for the anniversary. They let me and my family have the wonderful privilege of watching their wonderful children. We had the time of our lives. It was so fun to have little children in the house again. I forgetten how much time and work they are. I am used to telling my children to go get ready and they do. I could not do that with Cal and Cade, I had to get them ready. Then there is the diaper bag and all the other stuff that they need. I was almost late for church! Anyway the middle of the night wake ups, diaper changes well they are all worth it. It was fun to play little kids stuff: building towers and knocking them over, little piggies, horse rides, and peek a boo. It was fun bringing my old quiet book to church. It also made me realize how much I love my children. When they were Cal and Cade's ages I would dream about what they would be like when they were older. I could not have dreamed of anything as good as they really are. We had a great time. Anyone else going on a trip?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great aunt and cousins you are! Anytime you need a fix of the babies...you can play with mine too. It is so much work, but I realize one day all too soon I will be able to tell them to go get ready and they will!
I also loved the story of Trenton showing appreciation. He is such a great kid, I loved seeing him at the play.
Maybe you should have a baby.....
You can always have our chickens when we go on trips.
Thanks again! You guys were great! Cal sleeps with his photo album you made us and talks about his trip with you guys ALL the time!
They are hard work, but so fun! Hopefully they were ok for you! Is your life and house back in order yet?!
Post a Comment