Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!

Wow! I can not believe that 2008 is done. It was a GREAT year full of memories, lots if laughs, a few tears but all aWow! I can not believe that 2008 is done. It was a GREAT year full of memories, lots if laughs, a few tears but all and all a pretty good year. I cannot believe that I have been blogging for a year now. I am so glad for the push from Tanya and all the help that she gave me to get started. It is nice to look back and have a "fun journal" of the year. I realized that I have been so blessed this past year to have made so many memories with my wonderful family and friends. It is always fun to look back at the old year and look forward. I am looking forward to making new goals and accomplishing them. I am still on my high from doing so good at last year's goal of being more healthy. I feel and look great. I know that I can accomplish anything if I work hard enough at it and ask the Lord to help me with the rest.
We had a really fun and yummy dinner of fondue. It is always fun fondue. Casandra and Brett came over and later we had the yummy chocolate fondue Casan brought. Thanks Casan! What more could you ask for. One thing that I really enjoy is playing games so it was only fitting that we played 2008. I wish that I could say that I ended with a win, but that honor went to Grandpa and Trenton. But on a side note today Grandpa and I played rummy and I won. So, I started 2009 as a winner.

Everyone loved the 2009 pancakes this morning! We all hope and pray that 2009 is a great year for all of you.


1 comment:

Brett said...

We had fun Thanks for having us.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online