Sunday, January 25, 2009

Draper Temple

How lucky we are to live in Utah where there are so many temples. It is exciting when a new Temple is built, but to have one in Utah is even more exciting because I can share it with my children. It is because of the temple that we are an eternal family. I am glad that my children could see the inside of the temple and feel the peace there. They loved every minute. Kylee loved the Celestial Room. She kept saying, "Mom, I will never forget how beautiful it is here and the spirit I feel. Mom, it is heaven in here." Cody can not wait till the day he can come back and do baptisms for the dead. Trenton who has done baptism for the dead in the Odgen Temple wants to do them at more temples so he can see more of them.


I am so glad that Tanya, Jared, Kendra and Spencer could come with us. It was fun to share this special time with them. My neighbor Carolyn also came (She took this picture), it was fun.








Cody says his favorite thing about most Temples is the Angel Moroni. I love it too!


3 comments:

Brett said...

Wish we could of went. How fun

Adrian and Danell said...

Such a neat time! I remember going to the Denver Temple open house as a kid, it is something you always remember. I am glad you were able to take the kids! Your family looks so cute all dressed up!

The Dell Family said...

I wish I could of been there. It's beautiful

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online