We had a lot of fun at the Planetarium. Trenton, Kylee and Cody had a great time taking the test with Grandpa's help. We saw how much we weighed on different planets, walked on the Moon and Mars, learned about space, and watched Dinosaurs 3D. We all had a great afternoon spending time together. Bryce loved showing and explaining the ATK display to everyone.
While we were there I thought a lot about my Grandpa Ruben Dittbrenner. My grandpa died when I was 2 years old. I don't remember much about him, but I enjoy learning new things about him. My Aunt Laura told me awhile ago how much Grandpa Ruben loved the stars. It was fun to watch my dad playing and learning with the my children there at the planetarium. I thought of my own grandpa and how I would have enjoyed spending the day with him. I am glad that I have the knowledge that one day I will get to see him again.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment