I did this backwards, I have my New Year's Post before my Christmas. That is my life sometimes. I had a great Christmas. It is so fun for me to sit back and just watch everything. I love getting up early and reading my scriptures by my Christmas Tree. I love to watch shoppers at the mall searching for the perfect gift. I love looking at all the Christmas lights, at the Temple, the park, the neighborhoods and in my house. I love watching all the Christmas shows. I love watching all the snow fall. I love watching all the kids play and sled in the snow. I love watcjing my kids drink hot cocoa to warm up. I love watching my little nieces and nephews and my kids get so excited about Santa. But what I love watching the most is my children get so excited about all the magic that Christmas has to offer. It is fun to watch their faces light up as open presents.
I felt so blessed this Christmas season to spend it with so much family. I am also so blessed to have the Knowledge of my Savior- Jesus Christ. We have several Christmas Advent Calendars that focus on the Birth and Life of Jesus. It was so fun to every night focus on the Savior.
8 years ago
2 comments:
I love Christmas too. Glad we were able to be around each other for a lot of it.
Way to be on top of blogging the thought of catching up completely overwhelms me.
Post a Comment