Trenton's Junior Jazz basketball season ended a couple weeks ago with a bang! Trenton's team went to the play offs. The first game the won in double overtime. The championship game was very intense too, but we ended up losing. Trenton's team took 2nd in the 6th grade leaugue (there was 44 teams total), so that is great. He had a great time this season and looks forward to next year. He is wearing the medal that they got. It was a fun night. Casan and Brett came to support him and brought he some candy eggs with a note saying that they were "egg-cited" to watch him play. (This was a couple weeks ago by Easter.) How fun are they!
8 years ago
3 comments:
How AWESOME are you TRENTON! Great job. I totally wish I was there to shout out the Indian "Whoo" (the one Grandma would do for us kids) but I'm sure your mom took care of that for all of me! I can't believe how big you have gotten and to think you will be in 7th grade next year. CRAZY. You must think I am really old then, but I guess that's what it really means darn it. Love you and don't forget that with all the practice in the world you will never be as good as your Aunt Andrea, but go ahead and try :)
GREAT JOB TRENTON!!!!!!
Awesome Job Trenton! So how long pf a break do you get before the next sport starts?
Post a Comment